Bill Payment Options
Because we want to make it easy for you to pay your bill, Clarke Electric Cooperative offers convenient ways you can make your payment.
- ACH – Recurring automatic payment plan. The amount owed comes directly out of your checking, savings, Visa or MasterCard account. The member will need to sign up for this plan. (free)
- SmartHub - A safe and secure way to continue to pay bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Click on SmartHub to pay your electric bill.
- Pay Now - a quick, convenient way to pay your bill. It does not contain all the functionality of SmartHub but offers an easy way to pay. You will be required to enter your name and account nubmer but no registratoin or password is required. Click on Pay Now to pay your electric bill.
- Bank Bill Pay Services - Many banks offer this service in which you set it up to have the bank pay your bill on a certain date each month. Then your bank will deduct the amount due from your checking account to pay CEC electronically. (Free in most cases, but check with your bank)
- Safe & Secure Phone Payment System- If you are afraid your payment will be late, call 844-241-0266 to make a phone payment. Your current phone number and account number will be needed for this system. Follow the prompts to hear your account balance and pay your bill. You can pay by checking account or credit/debit card. This phone payment system is being implemented to comply with security standards set forth by the credit card industry. This ensures your payment information is kept safe and secure.
- Mail - You can mail in your payment. (cost of a stamp)
- In Person - You can deliver it to our office between 7:30 am and 4 pm, or you can drop it in our night drop anytime which is located just outside the main entrance. (gas + time)
- Budget Billing – A budget payment plan helps members on a fixed budget and those who prefer to pay the same amount each month. Your account must be current and payments made in full and on time each month to be eligible and remain on the plan. Call our billing department at 641-342-2173 or 800-362-2154 for more information.
It's Here - SmartHub & Pay Now
SmartHub has replaced our current E-bill (online bill pay program) on November 1, 2016. It will provide account management and usage information on any computer that has internet access and mobile devices like Android and iOS (Apple). With Smart Hub, members will be able to:
- Make a payment
- Access payment history
- View your bill
- View your electric usage
- Update your account or contact information
- Communicate directly with Clarke Electric Cooperative
One feature that Clarke Electric Cooperative will be able to provide our members is outage information. Once you have signed up for the program, we will be able to notify you of an outage that affects you. We will also be able to notify you of planned outages as we work on repairs or upgrades to the electrical distribution lines.
Pay Now (powered by Smart Hub via the website) provides a quick, convenient way to pay your bill. It does not contain all the functionality of Smart Hub but offers an easy way to pay. You will be required to enter your name and account number but no registration or password is required.
Smart Hub & Pay Now allow a safe, secure way to continue to pay bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.