Bill Payment Options
Because we want to make it easy for you to pay your bill, Clarke Electric Cooperative offers convenient ways you can make your payment.
- ACH – Recurring automatic payment plan. The amount owed comes directly out of your checking, savings, Visa or MasterCard account.
- SmartHub - A safe and secure way to continue to pay bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Pay Now - a quick, convenient way to pay your bill. It does not contain all the functionality of SmartHub but offers an easy way to pay. You will be required to enter your name and account nubmer but no registratoin or password is required.
- Bank Bill Pay Services - Many banks offer this service in which you set it up to have the bank pay your bill on a certain date each month. Then your bank will deduct the amount due from your checking account to pay CEC electronically. (Free in most cases, but check with your bank)
- Safe & Secure Phone Payment System- Call 844-241-0266 to make a phone payment. Your current phone number and account number will be needed for this system. Follow the prompts to hear your account balance and pay your bill. You can pay by checking account or credit/debit card. This phone payment system is being implemented to comply with security standards set forth by the credit card industry. This ensures your payment information is kept safe and secure.
- Mail - You can mail in your payment. (cost of a stamp)
- In Person - You can deliver it to our office between 7:30 am and 4 pm, or you can drop it in our night drop anytime which is located just outside the main entrance
- Budget Billing – A budget payment plan helps members on a fixed budget and those who prefer to pay the same amount each month. Your account must be current and payments made in full and on time each month to be eligible and remain on the plan. Call our billing department at 641-342-2173 or 800-362-2154 for more information.
With Smart Hub, members can:
- Make a payment
- Access payment history
- View your bill
- View your electric usage
- Update your account or contact information
- Communicate directly with Clarke Electric Cooperative
- View and report outages (you can opt to be notified of outages)
- Sign up for paperless billing